Rakul Preet is back in the news once again as she has been bagging some big films in her kitty. She will be seen as a village belle in her latest film Kondapolam which has Vaishnav Tej as the hero.
When asked about working with a younger hero, Rakul said “I think the industry has completely changed today. Gone are the days when people used to think that if you work with senior actors, you can’t work with junior actors, and vice versa”.
Adding further, Rakul says that it is about the roles and about how you look and how you carry those. Rakul is being spoken so high about her role in Konda Polam and we need to see how she has performed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team