Rakul Preet’s rise in Telugu film industry is miraculous and inspiring. With a handful of big ticket films opposite leading stars, Rakul has already entered the league of top actresses. Ever since she signed films like Bruce Lee and Nannaku Prematho, there have been rumors that Rakul’s remuneration touched the Rs.1 crore mark.
In her latest promotional interview for Nannaku Prematho, Rakul was asked to comment about her remuneration. The smart lady shot back at the journalists asking them why don’t they talk about the remuneration of star heroes, which is nearly 10, 15 times higher than heroines. Well, Rakul surely has a point.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film