Rakul Preet’s rise in Telugu film industry is miraculous and inspiring. With a handful of big ticket films opposite leading stars, Rakul has already entered the league of top actresses. Ever since she signed films like Bruce Lee and Nannaku Prematho, there have been rumors that Rakul’s remuneration touched the Rs.1 crore mark.
In her latest promotional interview for Nannaku Prematho, Rakul was asked to comment about her remuneration. The smart lady shot back at the journalists asking them why don’t they talk about the remuneration of star heroes, which is nearly 10, 15 times higher than heroines. Well, Rakul surely has a point.
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment