Rakul Preet Singh, one of the most happening stars in the current generation of actresses, is upset over missing out a chance to team up with Mahesh Babu. It is well known that the actress had to walk out from this prestigious project as she could not adjust her dates. Rakul said that she really wanted to act with Mahesh Babu but just could not find the time.
Apparently, the makers of Brahmotsavam wanted Rakul to shoot from July, which is impossible for the actress, with Charan’s film on floors and the upcoming NTR’s film with Sukumar which will commence in July. The actress is now looking forward to her association with Allu Arjun under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film will commence in
September and it will be produced by Geetha Arts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?