Rakul Preet Singh, one of the most happening stars in the current generation of actresses, is upset over missing out a chance to team up with Mahesh Babu. It is well known that the actress had to walk out from this prestigious project as she could not adjust her dates. Rakul said that she really wanted to act with Mahesh Babu but just could not find the time.
Apparently, the makers of Brahmotsavam wanted Rakul to shoot from July, which is impossible for the actress, with Charan’s film on floors and the upcoming NTR’s film with Sukumar which will commence in July. The actress is now looking forward to her association with Allu Arjun under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film will commence in
September and it will be produced by Geetha Arts.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims