Actress Rakul Preet tried her luck in Bollywood once again with Aiyaary. However, the film has ended up as a disappointing venture at the box-office. But Rakul isn’t worried and is eagerly waiting to commence shooting for her next Bollywood biggie that also stars Ajay Devgn.
In a recent interview with a popular English daily, Rakul said that she has been working with A-list actors in Tollywood and that she wanted something from Bollywood that was worth staying away from Telugu Cinema. “I’d rather be a star in one industry than be a struggler in another. Fortunately, Aiyaary happened and working with Neeraj Pandey, Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj has been a great experience” Rakul said.
Rakul also has three big projects in Kollywood opposite star heroes Suriya, Karthi and Sivakarthikeyan. On the other hand, she is yet to sign her next project in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s official: Prabhas20 is Radhe Shyam
- Dil Raju’s daughter’s touching post on mother’s birthday
- Prabhas joins 5 years of Baahubali celebrations
- Puri Jagannadh finally makes the big change for Fighter?
- Samantha learns and teaches an important lesson
- Malayalam star actors’ next to be shot on iPhone