The highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor and former AP CM NT Ramarao, NTR, went on floors earlier this month. Recently, there were reports that Rakul Preet has been roped in to play yesteryear diva Sridevi in NTR. NTR and Sridevi were a successful onscreen Jodi and together, they gave several hits in the past.
However, the latest updates reveal that Rakul is yet to give her nod to the project. The star actress is busy juggling five projects in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. Although Rakul is eager to be part of NTR, she is still sorting out her dates and will take a call very soon.
Nandamuri Balakrishna plays NTR in the movie, while Bollywood actress Vidya Balan essays the role of NTR’s wife Basavatarakam. Krish is directing this landmark project. Balayya is co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man