The highly-anticipated biopic on legendary actor and former AP CM NT Ramarao, NTR, went on floors earlier this month. Recently, there were reports that Rakul Preet has been roped in to play yesteryear diva Sridevi in NTR. NTR and Sridevi were a successful onscreen Jodi and together, they gave several hits in the past.
However, the latest updates reveal that Rakul is yet to give her nod to the project. The star actress is busy juggling five projects in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. Although Rakul is eager to be part of NTR, she is still sorting out her dates and will take a call very soon.
Nandamuri Balakrishna plays NTR in the movie, while Bollywood actress Vidya Balan essays the role of NTR’s wife Basavatarakam. Krish is directing this landmark project. Balayya is co-producing the movie along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic