After a considerable break, young heroine Rakul Preet Singh is back with a handful of exciting projects. She is eagerly waiting for the release of her upcoming Bollywood romantic comedy, De De Pyaar De. In the film, she plays the love interest of Ajay Devgn, who’s already married to Tabu.
In a latest promotional interview, Rakul opened up about her love life. When asked about her relationship status, Rakul gave an amusing answer. “I’m waiting to fall in love. Older guy or younger, it doesn’t matter,” said the actress. In the past, Rakul was in news for her relationships with a couple of young heroes down south. However, she had always maintained that she was single and ready to mingle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero