Rakul Preet has been camped in Mumbai for the past few days to promote her Bollywood comeback film, Aiyaary. The film is a patriotic drama and it was supposed to release on January 26, to coincide with Republic Day.
However, Aiyaary’s makers have decided to postpone the movie to February 9, to avoid clashing with the two biggies, Padmavat and Padman, both releasing on January 25. Rakul romances Siddharth Malhotra in the movie. The film also stars award-winning actors like Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah etc.
Acclaimed filmmaker Neeraj Pandey, popular for hit thrillers like A Wednesday, Baby and Special 26, is the director and producer of Aiyaary.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram