Rakul Preet has been camped in Mumbai for the past few days to promote her Bollywood comeback film, Aiyaary. The film is a patriotic drama and it was supposed to release on January 26, to coincide with Republic Day.
However, Aiyaary’s makers have decided to postpone the movie to February 9, to avoid clashing with the two biggies, Padmavat and Padman, both releasing on January 25. Rakul romances Siddharth Malhotra in the movie. The film also stars award-winning actors like Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah etc.
Acclaimed filmmaker Neeraj Pandey, popular for hit thrillers like A Wednesday, Baby and Special 26, is the director and producer of Aiyaary.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy