For the last few weeks, Rakul Preet has been all-over the place promoting her Bollywood comeback film, Aiyaary. The film is a patriotic drama and it was supposed to release on February 9.
However, the film ran into a huge trouble when the Ministry of Defence sought a few modifications to the final film and this led to a delay in the film’s release. Finally, Aiyaary has cleared all the censor hurdles and is now slated to hit the screens on February 16.
In Aiyaary, Rakul romances Bollywood hero Siddharth Malhotra. The film also stars acclaimed actors like Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah etc. Neeraj Pandey, popular for hit thrillers like A Wednesday, Baby and Special 26, is the director and producer of Aiyaary.
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title