For the last few weeks, Rakul Preet has been all-over the place promoting her Bollywood comeback film, Aiyaary. The film is a patriotic drama and it was supposed to release on February 9.
However, the film ran into a huge trouble when the Ministry of Defence sought a few modifications to the final film and this led to a delay in the film’s release. Finally, Aiyaary has cleared all the censor hurdles and is now slated to hit the screens on February 16.
In Aiyaary, Rakul romances Bollywood hero Siddharth Malhotra. The film also stars acclaimed actors like Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah etc. Neeraj Pandey, popular for hit thrillers like A Wednesday, Baby and Special 26, is the director and producer of Aiyaary.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali, COK makers’ UMUR completes censor
- Star hero’s ex-wife is winning hearts through her charity
- Dil Raju, to keep Vakeel Saab on hold?
- Prestigious Tamil film set for an OTT release
- Mehreen confident to make a solid comeback
- Shruti Haasan’s shocking confession about her mental health