For the last few weeks, Rakul Preet has been all-over the place promoting her Bollywood comeback film, Aiyaary. The film is a patriotic drama and it was supposed to release on February 9.
However, the film ran into a huge trouble when the Ministry of Defence sought a few modifications to the final film and this led to a delay in the film’s release. Finally, Aiyaary has cleared all the censor hurdles and is now slated to hit the screens on February 16.
In Aiyaary, Rakul romances Bollywood hero Siddharth Malhotra. The film also stars acclaimed actors like Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Naseeruddin Shah etc. Neeraj Pandey, popular for hit thrillers like A Wednesday, Baby and Special 26, is the director and producer of Aiyaary.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi