Actress Rakul Preet Singh will soon be seen in a rural drama, titled Kondapolam, in which she co-stars young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej. Directed by Krish, the film is a big screen adaptation of noted author Sannapureddy Venkatrami Reddy’s acclaimed book of the same title.
In Kondapolam, Rakul will be seen in the role of a Rayalaseema village belle named Obulamma. Rakul will not only surprise her fans in a de-glam avatar but she will also render her dialogues in the Rayalaseema dialect. The actress has learnt the dialect to bring in the authenticity factor. Kondapolam may skip its theatrical release and premiere on a popular OTT platform instead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?