Rakul Preet is over the moon as her new Hindi film De De Pyar De has opened to some very good reviews all over. The film has made a total collection of 10.41 crores on the first day.
The film had a dull start on Friday but once the word of mouth reached the audience, the evening shows had superb occupancy. As the weekend is on, the collections are also said to improve.
Rakul Preet has been praised for her performance and glamor in the film and she is very happy that her film has been declared a winner. Ajay Devgan and Tabu play other lead roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?