Before making it big in movies, actress Rakul Preet Singh took part in the Miss India 2011 beauty pageant. Rakul reached the finals and went on to win 5 titles at the pageant. Now, life has come a full circle for the gorgeous actress.
Rakul Preet has been appointed mentor to the South Zone contestants who will take part in Femina Miss India 2018. Speaking about the honor, Rakul said that the Miss India contest had helped her to prepare herself for the world before she entered the entertainment industry.
The actress is glad that she will be sharing her experience with the aspiring contestants. The Miss India finals will be held in June, 2018.
— Rakul Preet (@Rakulpreet) January 19, 2018
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film