Before making it big in movies, actress Rakul Preet Singh took part in the Miss India 2011 beauty pageant. Rakul reached the finals and went on to win 5 titles at the pageant. Now, life has come a full circle for the gorgeous actress.
Rakul Preet has been appointed mentor to the South Zone contestants who will take part in Femina Miss India 2018. Speaking about the honor, Rakul said that the Miss India contest had helped her to prepare herself for the world before she entered the entertainment industry.
The actress is glad that she will be sharing her experience with the aspiring contestants. The Miss India finals will be held in June, 2018.
— Rakul Preet (@Rakulpreet) January 19, 2018
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?