Actress Rakul Preet recently signed a big Bollywood project. Titled May Day, the film will be directed and produced by leading Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, who will also play a crucial role in the movie.
It’s been already reported that Rakul will be sharing screen space with Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in May Day. Interacting with a popular English daily, Rakul revealed that her long-cherished dream is coming true finally.
Rakul said that, when she began her career as an actor, like all other actors, she too had dreamt of working with Amitabh Bachchan someday. Rakul is thrilled and excited that she will be acting with the legend finally. Rakul plays a co-pilot, while Amitabh plays a pilot in May Day. The film will commence its shoot in Hyderabad from December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again