Actress Rakul Preet recently signed a big Bollywood project. Titled May Day, the film will be directed and produced by leading Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, who will also play a crucial role in the movie.
It’s been already reported that Rakul will be sharing screen space with Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in May Day. Interacting with a popular English daily, Rakul revealed that her long-cherished dream is coming true finally.
Rakul said that, when she began her career as an actor, like all other actors, she too had dreamt of working with Amitabh Bachchan someday. Rakul is thrilled and excited that she will be acting with the legend finally. Rakul plays a co-pilot, while Amitabh plays a pilot in May Day. The film will commence its shoot in Hyderabad from December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive