Star heroine Rakul Preet is all set to make her comeback in Bollywood after 3 years. Her second Hindi film, Aiyaary, has kick-started its shoot in Kashmir and Rakul will join the team in New Delhi soon.
However, Tollywood has a special place in Rakul’s heart. In her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rakul said, “As far as my loyalties go, they will remain with Telugu cinema. The kind of love and appreciation I have got from everybody is just incredible.”
Aiyaary is based on two real life incidents. Rakul plays an IT professional who is in love with Siddharth Malhotra. The film is being directed by Neeraj Pandey.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family