Star heroine Rakul Preet is all set to make her comeback in Bollywood after 3 years. Her second Hindi film, Aiyaary, has kick-started its shoot in Kashmir and Rakul will join the team in New Delhi soon.
However, Tollywood has a special place in Rakul’s heart. In her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Rakul said, “As far as my loyalties go, they will remain with Telugu cinema. The kind of love and appreciation I have got from everybody is just incredible.”
Aiyaary is based on two real life incidents. Rakul plays an IT professional who is in love with Siddharth Malhotra. The film is being directed by Neeraj Pandey.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA
- Sekhar Kammula has this dream post Coronavirus
- Samantha reveals what she learned during this quarantine period
- NTR-KGF director film to be in this genre?
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?
- Will Pooja Hegde respond to Samantha, Chinmayi’s fun banter?