Rakul Preet, who emerged as a star down South is trying her best to prove herself in Bollywood. Her last outing in Hindi, Aiyaary failed to perform at the box office and left Rakul in dilemma.
Meanwhile, Rakul’s next Hindi film, De De Pyaar De, starring Ajay Devgn in the lead role is gearing up for a May 17th release. The film also stars Tabu in a key role.
Akiv Ali is the director of this fun-family entertainer. Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety producer Luv Ranjan and T-Series are jointly bankrolling De De Pyaar De.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan welcomes debut Mega hero to showbiz
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses