Rakul Preet, who emerged as a star down South is trying her best to prove herself in Bollywood. Her last outing in Hindi, Aiyaary failed to perform at the box office and left Rakul in dilemma.
Meanwhile, Rakul’s next Hindi film, De De Pyaar De, starring Ajay Devgn in the lead role is gearing up for a May 17th release. The film also stars Tabu in a key role.
Akiv Ali is the director of this fun-family entertainer. Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety producer Luv Ranjan and T-Series are jointly bankrolling De De Pyaar De.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers