Rakul Preet, who emerged as a star down South is trying her best to prove herself in Bollywood. Her last outing in Hindi, Aiyaary failed to perform at the box office and left Rakul in dilemma.
Meanwhile, Rakul’s next Hindi film, De De Pyaar De, starring Ajay Devgn in the lead role is gearing up for a May 17th release. The film also stars Tabu in a key role.
Akiv Ali is the director of this fun-family entertainer. Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety producer Luv Ranjan and T-Series are jointly bankrolling De De Pyaar De.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Jallikattu- Telugu film on AHA
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era – SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?