While a lot is being said about how actresses are not coming forward to help the needy in this lockdown period, star heroine Rakul Preet Singh has taken a noble decision. The actress is helping over 200 families living in a slum close to her home in Gurgaon by providing daily meals.
Interacting with a leading English daily, Rakul said that her family will be preparing the food in her society and distributing it to the needy families. “We are facilitating two meals a day for all those people and we have decided to do it till the time the lockdown is in place. If the lockdown gets pushed further, I will keep doing that. That’s my way of expressing my gratitude for everything I have and it is a very small effort,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy