While a lot is being said about how actresses are not coming forward to help the needy in this lockdown period, star heroine Rakul Preet Singh has taken a noble decision. The actress is helping over 200 families living in a slum close to her home in Gurgaon by providing daily meals.
Interacting with a leading English daily, Rakul said that her family will be preparing the food in her society and distributing it to the needy families. “We are facilitating two meals a day for all those people and we have decided to do it till the time the lockdown is in place. If the lockdown gets pushed further, I will keep doing that. That’s my way of expressing my gratitude for everything I have and it is a very small effort,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here