Rakul Preet Singh is one heroine who is going all out in her career. After starting her career in Bollywood, she is once again going back to Hindi cinema after a long gap. She will be seen in a very interesting film called ‘Aiyaary’ which is being directed by Neeraj Pandey.
Rakul will be seen as an software engineer in this film which has Siddharth Malhotra as the main lead. The film has been shot in Delhi, Kashmir and London and is based on the life of two army officers.
Rakul has pinned a lot of hopes on this project and she will be hoping that the film’s success will bring her back to Bollywood. Meanwhile, Rakul is awaiting the release of her new film Spyder which will hit the screens this 27th of September.
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date