After scoring the much-needed blockbuster with iSmart Shankar, hero Ram recently launched his 18th project, Red, under Kishore Tirumala’s direction. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start on November 16 and the movie will be hitting screens on April 9, 2020.
Red is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil thriller, Thadam. The first look poster that was released on the muhurtham day, showcases Ram in a rugged avatar in a thick beard. In a latest media interaction, Ram said that Red is his first out-and-out thriller and that the film will have full-on action stunts and mass elements, just like iSmart Shankar.
Nivetha Pethuraj and Malvika Sharma are the female leads in Red. Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer and Manisharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed