Ram has begun dubbing for his upcoming film Endhukante Premanta. For the past few days, the film was being shot in Hyderabad and the buzz is that the film is shaping out quite well. Ram and Tamannaah are playing lead roles in the film and romance specialist A Karunakaran is directing the film. Kona Venkat has written the script and he’s also playing a role in the film. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. Major part of the film was shot in Switzerland and France earlier this year. Post the success of Kandireega, Ram is confident that this romantic entertainer will be another hit film in his career. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes