The third schedule of Ram’s upcoming film in Bommarillu Bhaskar’s direction is going to begin from August 26. The film’s principal shooting began earlier this summer in the chilli market in Guntur and after the film was briefly shot in Hyderabad. Now, the third schedule is going to be held in Tanuku. Confirming the news, Ram tweeted, “Beginning schedule #3 for Bommarillu Bhaskar’s film in Tanuku from the 26th..its gonna be a long long sched..but lookin forward to it..☺ -|2” Shubha Phutela is playing the lead role opposite Ram. BVSN Prasad is producing the film on Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner. GV Prakash is composing the music. The film’s title hasn’t been announced yet; however, there’s a rumour that Ongole Gitta is under consideration as the film’s title. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release