‘Ongole Gitta’ was the title under discussion for Ram – Bommarillu Bhaskar’s movie for a while and this title has now been officially confirmed by the makers. The movie is being aimed for a December release, as per the official note sent by the producers.
The film is currently being shot in Tanuku and the schedule is expected to last till November 15th. Only two songs will remain after this schedule and the movie’s first look is going to be out in November. Kruti Kharbandha is the heroine in this movie.
G.V. Prakash Kumar is the music director and BVSN Prasad is the producer.
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains