Megapower Star Ram Charan, who is busy with his ongoing film RRR, is also giving some quality time for his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s new project with Koratala Siva. Now, during Sye Raa’s release, there were reports that Charan had bagged the remake rights of the Malayalam blockbuster, Lucifer. If things go as planned, Charan may produce the Telugu version of Lucifer with Chiranjeevi.
Now, the latest update is that Charan has acquired the remake rights of yet another blockbuster Malayalam film, Driving License. Buzz is that he will bankroll the film with any one of the youth Mega heroes. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is yet to be made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?