Megapower Star Ram Charan, who is busy with his ongoing film RRR, is also giving some quality time for his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s new project with Koratala Siva. Now, during Sye Raa’s release, there were reports that Charan had bagged the remake rights of the Malayalam blockbuster, Lucifer. If things go as planned, Charan may produce the Telugu version of Lucifer with Chiranjeevi.
Now, the latest update is that Charan has acquired the remake rights of yet another blockbuster Malayalam film, Driving License. Buzz is that he will bankroll the film with any one of the youth Mega heroes. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is yet to be made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy
- Vishnu Manchu files nomination after seeking Dasari’s blessings