Earlier this year, Ram Charan became one of the very few actors in Telugu to have more than three films which collected more than Rs 40 crores at the box-office. Now, he has added yet another feather to his cap. His recent film, Yevadu was dubbed in Malayalam as ‘Bhaiyaa’ and it got good revenues in Kerala.
The latest news is that Mazhavil Manorama, a leading TV channel in Kerala, has bought the satellite rights for a good price. Reports suggest that it’s the highest price ever paid for a Telugu film which was dubbed in Malayalam. Incidentally, Allu Arjun, who played a cameo in the film, enjoys a huge fan following in Kerala and his presence surely seems to have helped the film.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, Yevadu had Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in lead roles. Currently, Ram Charan is in Rameshwaram where he’s shooting for Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming film. Kajal is his co-star in this family entertainer.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors