Earlier this year, Ram Charan became one of the very few actors in Telugu to have more than three films which collected more than Rs 40 crores at the box-office. Now, he has added yet another feather to his cap. His recent film, Yevadu was dubbed in Malayalam as ‘Bhaiyaa’ and it got good revenues in Kerala.
The latest news is that Mazhavil Manorama, a leading TV channel in Kerala, has bought the satellite rights for a good price. Reports suggest that it’s the highest price ever paid for a Telugu film which was dubbed in Malayalam. Incidentally, Allu Arjun, who played a cameo in the film, enjoys a huge fan following in Kerala and his presence surely seems to have helped the film.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, Yevadu had Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in lead roles. Currently, Ram Charan is in Rameshwaram where he’s shooting for Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming film. Kajal is his co-star in this family entertainer.
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health