Hero Ram Charan, who recently recovered from COVID-19, watched Krack and says that he thoroughly enjoyed it. He took to Twitter and heaped praises on the film’s core cast and crew members.
Calling Krack’s hero Ravi Teja ‘my fav’, Charan said that the Mass Maharaj was in ‘top form’ in the movie, while his Yevadu co-star Shruti Haasan ‘was at her best’. Charan went on to say that his RRR co-star Samuthirakhani and Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar ‘pulled off their characters with ease’.
Coming to the technicians, Charan tweeted that ‘Thaman’s BG score held the movie very well!’ Coming to the film’s director Gopichand Malineni, Charan said that his direction was top-notch.
Enjoyed #Krack a lot!
My fav @RaviTeja_offl garu in top form! @shrutihaasan was at her best. @thondankani & @varusarath5 pulled off their characters with ease. @MusicThaman's BG score held the movie very well!
Your execution is top-notch @megopichand. Congrats to the entire team
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) January 13, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai