Hero Ram Charan, who recently recovered from COVID-19, watched Krack and says that he thoroughly enjoyed it. He took to Twitter and heaped praises on the film’s core cast and crew members.
Calling Krack’s hero Ravi Teja ‘my fav’, Charan said that the Mass Maharaj was in ‘top form’ in the movie, while his Yevadu co-star Shruti Haasan ‘was at her best’. Charan went on to say that his RRR co-star Samuthirakhani and Tamil actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar ‘pulled off their characters with ease’.
Coming to the technicians, Charan tweeted that ‘Thaman’s BG score held the movie very well!’ Coming to the film’s director Gopichand Malineni, Charan said that his direction was top-notch.
Enjoyed #Krack a lot!
My fav @RaviTeja_offl garu in top form! @shrutihaasan was at her best. @thondankani & @varusarath5 pulled off their characters with ease. @MusicThaman's BG score held the movie very well!
Your execution is top-notch @megopichand. Congrats to the entire team
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) January 13, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?
- Action-packed start for Ram Charan’s RC15