Star hero Ram Charan will be playing the role of Siddha in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated social drama, Acharya. A special featuring Charan and Chiru was out on Charan’s birthday and it received a humongous response from fans.
And the latest update is that Charan will be kick-starting his final schedule for Acharya on the 9th of April. A massive set has been erected on the outskirts of Hyderabad for this purpose. An inspirational revolutionary song featuring Siddha’s ideology will also be shot in the upcoming schedule.
Koratala Siva is directing this intense drama that also has Kajal Aggarwal and Pooja Hegde in lead roles. Ram Charan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling the film. Manisharma is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?