Star Tollywood couple Ram Charan and Upasana celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary on the 14th of this month. Yesterday, Upasana took to Instagram and revealed how gloomy their wedding anniversary was as they have been emotionally drained over the last 20 days.
“We’ve lost 3 elderly in the family, heard sad news about Sushant Singh Rajput, the rising #Covid cases and soldiers giving their life to protect our country. It hasn’t been easy,” she said. She went on to write that neither of them were in the mood to celebrate.
“We ate 3 different kinds of avakaya pachadi annam with chips and watched TV. An unforgettable lesson learnt on togetherness. Each element in this image will help u discover something new about us,” she concluded.
View this post on Instagram
The last 20 days have emotionally drained us. We’ve lost 3 elderly in the family, heard sad news about @sushantsinghrajput , the rising #Covid cases & soldiers giving their life to protect our country…. it hasn’t been easy. Exactly a week ago was our 8 th wedding anniversary & neither of us were in the mood to celebrate. We ate 3 different kinds of avakaya pachadi annam with chips & watched tv. An unforgettable lesson learnt on togetherness. ❤️ Each element in this image will help u discover something new about us. 😊 @alwaysramcharan
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match