Ram Charan’s latest flick, Govindudu Andarivadele opened to some superb talk all over. The film opened during the festive season, and brought in huge joy for all mega fans. But unfortunately, one of Charan’s die hard fan lost his life during a stampede that occurred during the release of the film.
According to the latest updates, the hardcore fan died at Shiva theater of Yemmiganur area in Kurnool district. An upset Ram Charan personally conveyed his deep condolences, and announced an exgratia of 2 lakhs to his family.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years