Ram Charan’s latest flick, Govindudu Andarivadele opened to some superb talk all over. The film opened during the festive season, and brought in huge joy for all mega fans. But unfortunately, one of Charan’s die hard fan lost his life during a stampede that occurred during the release of the film.
According to the latest updates, the hardcore fan died at Shiva theater of Yemmiganur area in Kurnool district. An upset Ram Charan personally conveyed his deep condolences, and announced an exgratia of 2 lakhs to his family.
Articles that might interest you:
- After cop, Rajasekhar to play a lawyer and professor
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week