Ram Charan’s latest flick, Govindudu Andarivadele opened to some superb talk all over. The film opened during the festive season, and brought in huge joy for all mega fans. But unfortunately, one of Charan’s die hard fan lost his life during a stampede that occurred during the release of the film.
According to the latest updates, the hardcore fan died at Shiva theater of Yemmiganur area in Kurnool district. An upset Ram Charan personally conveyed his deep condolences, and announced an exgratia of 2 lakhs to his family.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors