Following the piracy setback, a lot of celebrities from the southern film industries have been extending support to Taxiwaala, Vijay Deverakonda’s latest release. Now, Ram Charan appreciated the film and requested everyone to say no to piracy.
Ram Charan took to Facebook and said that Taxiwaala is looking really interesting and wished Vijay Deverakonda, producers and the entire team of Taxiwaala. The Mega Powerstar concluded his post, asking everyone to “say no to piracy”.
Meanwhile, Taxiwaala has a grand worldwide release this morning amid a huge buzz and expectations. The film has received a positive response from movie lovers and critics alike.
- Sharwanand opens up about Sai Pallavi’s domination
- Another popular actress to get married soon?
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat