Hero Ram Charan’s massive pan-India film under star Kollywood director Shankar’s direction had its formal launch this morning at Annapurna Studios. Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh and Charan’s RRR director Rajamouli together launched this prestigious project.
Later, Charan took to Twitter and expressed his excitement. “Looking forward to deliver a memorable experience to one and all,” Charan tweeted, describing the film as a “new beginning.” The film marks 15th project in Ram Charan’s career, and he will be keen on scoring a blockbuster and cement his fan following across the country.
Bollywood actress Kiara Advani is the leading lady in this as-yet-untitled social drama. The film also marks its producer Dil Raju’s 50th production, and he is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that the film turns out to be a landmark in his career. Thaman is the music composer and ace cinematographer Thiru is cranking the camera.
To new beginnings !!#RC15 #SVC50 kick starts today. Looking forward to deliver a memorable experience to one and all.@shankarshanmugh @advani_kiara @MusicThaman @DOP_Tirru @ramjowrites @saimadhav_burra @SVC_official pic.twitter.com/VRkDfYneQi
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) September 8, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?