Hero Ram Charan turned producer and bankrolled his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback film, Khaidi No. 150, pan-India patriotic drama, Sye Raa and the ongoing social drama, Acharya, under his banner Konidela Productions. It’s well known that Charan had also acquired the Telugu remake rights to the acclaimed Malayalam drama, Driving License.
Initially, there were reports that Ram Charan had planned to sign his uncle Pawan Kalyan for Prithviraj’s role in Driving License’s remake. However, the news fizzled out soon and Ravi Teja’s name popped up for the same role.
Apparently, Ram Charan felt that Driving License’s story doesn’t suit any of the Mega heroes and thus, he has decided to remake the film only with a star hero and an upcoming actor outside the Mega family. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?
- Jr NTR joins Ram Charan on sets of RRR
- Suresh Babu reveals why he launched SP Music