Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu is gearing up for a record release on July 31. Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, the film is being produced by Dil Raju. The film’s post production is going on full swing and the latest news is that Ram Charan has completed dubbing his part in the film. The promotional campaign is going on in full swing and today the teaser of a song featuring Ram Charan and Amy Jackson was released. Shruti Haasan is the lead actress in this action entertainer. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music and Ram Prasad is the cinematographer. Allu Arjun and Kajal have played important roles.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake