Ram Charan Tej, who was chosen to dub for Salman Khan’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo has completed his part. Prema Leela is the name chosen for its telugu counterpart.The movie is releasing on November 12th and the expectations are huge as its a Salman Khan movie . His career is at an all-time high after his last movie Bajranji Bhaijaan turned out to be a blockbuster.
The movie is directed by Sooraj Bharjatya and it stars Sonam Kapoor in the female lead. It is a known fact that Salman Khan and Ram Charan Tej share a good rapport and according to reports, Ram Charan was specifically chosen by Salman Khan himself. This is also the first time Ram Charan has lent his voice for a movie that he does not star in.
- Vijay Devarkonda’s craze shocks Tamil trade circles
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s disappointing first-week Nizam collections
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- NTR’s shoot in a special location