Megapower Star Ram Charan and his wife Upasna took part in the Maharudra Satha Chandi Yagam at the Mahadeva Temple in the Gadikota Fort near Domakonda, Nizamabad today. The Satha Chandi Yagam has been taking place for the last ten days and the young couple offered special prayers on the last day.
The Mega couple offered Poornahuti and Rudrabhishekam to Lord Shiva in the Mahadeva temple. 25 senior priests from various temples across the country have been overseeing the Chandi Yagam. Apart from Ram Charan and Upasna, family members of Upasna also took part in the special prayers.
- Kamal Haasan’s comments on Kashmir spark a major controversy
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film