Ram Charan’s official page on Facebook has crossed a major milestone. He has joined the growing list of celebrities who have more than 1 million followers. Over the past few weeks, Ram Charan has been using this medium to talk about his recent film, Yevadu, apart from interacting with his fans on a regular basis.
Meanwhile, the film is doing extremely well across Andhra Pradesh. Considering its momentum at the box-office, the film is on track to break several records. Director Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju, Sai Kumar and Shashank are currently visiting several theatres in different locations in the state and they are quite happy with the overwhelming response they are receiving at these centres.
Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson had played the lead roles, whereas Allu Arjun and Kajal played cameos. Devi Sri Prasad had scored the music.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?