Powerstar Pawan Kalyan was the chief guest at Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations organized by Mega fans in Hyderabad last night. Speaking at the event, Pawan was all praise for his brother Chiranjeevi and nephew Ram Charan.
“I have been hearing about Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy biopic for more than 10 years. But no one dared to make a grand film on the legend except Ram Charan. Usually, fathers launch their sons in movies. But Charan relaunched his father. Even though I did not act in the movie, I am happy that I gave a voice-over. I am sure of Sye Raa’s success. Annayya, you will create history,” Pawan said emotionally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity