Powerstar Pawan Kalyan was the chief guest at Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations organized by Mega fans in Hyderabad last night. Speaking at the event, Pawan was all praise for his brother Chiranjeevi and nephew Ram Charan.
“I have been hearing about Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy biopic for more than 10 years. But no one dared to make a grand film on the legend except Ram Charan. Usually, fathers launch their sons in movies. But Charan relaunched his father. Even though I did not act in the movie, I am happy that I gave a voice-over. I am sure of Sye Raa’s success. Annayya, you will create history,” Pawan said emotionally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Inspirational- Sonu Sood books an entire flight for women
- Samantha does the unthinkable for ‘The Family Man’
- Makers of Mahesh’s next to take strong measures
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Lockdown Review : Run – Telugu film on AHA
- Bigg Boss 4- Star Maa roping these celebs