Powerstar Pawan Kalyan was the chief guest at Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations organized by Mega fans in Hyderabad last night. Speaking at the event, Pawan was all praise for his brother Chiranjeevi and nephew Ram Charan.
“I have been hearing about Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy biopic for more than 10 years. But no one dared to make a grand film on the legend except Ram Charan. Usually, fathers launch their sons in movies. But Charan relaunched his father. Even though I did not act in the movie, I am happy that I gave a voice-over. I am sure of Sye Raa’s success. Annayya, you will create history,” Pawan said emotionally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic