Ram Charan turned producer for the second time to fulfill his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s long-cherished dream of acting in Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy biopic. Sye Raa Narasimhareddy is the result of the father-son duo’s dream. While Sye Raa was a huge money-spinner in the twin Telugu states, the film’s Hindi version had a disappointing outing at the box-offices across the North.
in a latest interview with a leading English daily, Charan explained the reason behind Sye Raa’s disappointing performance in the North. Charan feels that clashing with Hrithik Roshan’s War proved costly for Sye Raa’s Hindi version. “We could have done much better in Hindi, and I wished the numbers would have been more encouraging. However, War collected around Rs 300 crore and Sye Raa collected nearly Rs 275 crore in the southern states alone,” Charan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam
- Hero Simbu to make his social media debut in a grand way
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims