It is a known fact that Ram Charan will be sporting a hefty heard in his upcoming film Rangasthalam. The star hero has been in this bearded look for the past one year and now the time has come for him to say goodbye to it.
The star hero will soon be joining Boyapati’s new film which has gone on floors already. He will be seen in a completely new look and a part of this, he was seen getting a makeover in a famous hair studio.
Seen here is Charan getting rid of his look in the presence of Aalim Hakim, Bollywood’s famous hair stylist. Let’s hope that Charan surprises us with his completely new look.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake