A week after he came back from Italy, Ram Charan has joined the sets of his upcoming Hindi film Zanjeer. We hear that the actor flew to Bangkok to join the rest of the cast of the film and some crucial scenes will be shot in this schedule. Prakash Raj will also be taking part in this schedule in Bangkok. Priyanka Chopra is playing the lead role and Amitabh Bachchan will be making a cameo. Apoorva Lakhia is directing the remake and Devi Sri Prasad is going to compose the music. After this schedule in Bangkok, Ram Charan is expected to join the sets of V V Vinayak’s upcoming film which also has Kajal and Amala Paul in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities