Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Abhilasha’ created a sensation when it released 30 years ago. Directed by Kodanda Ramireddy and produced by K.S. Rama Rao, the movie went on to become a landmark in Chiranjeevi’s career. Radhika was the heroine in the film.
Now producer K.S. Rama Rao has expressed a desire to remake the film. “I met Gollapudi Maruthi Rao garu recently and he asked me to consider the idea of remaking Abhilasha by adapting it slightly to present day sensibilities. I liked the idea. If not with Chiranjeevi garu, I will try to make it with Ram Charan. I have a project with Ram Charan coming up anyway. “, said K.S. Rama Rao.
Will a remake of ‘Abhilasha’ be a good move for Ram Charan? Let us know your reactions in the comments section below.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?