Ram Charan is a busy bee these days. He is continuously promoting his new film Rangasthalam all over and the latest we hear is that he will shoot for the famous TV show Memu Saitham which is being hosted by Manchu Lakshmi.
Charan will be shooting at the Geetanjali Engineering college where he will be earning money for the poor. Charan himself is a very generous person and he has helped many in the film world.
It would be very interesting to see how he reacts to the helpless people who come on the show.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club