It’s well-known that Ram Charan’s upcoming romantic drama, Rangasthalam 1985, is a period drama set in the mid 80s in a village. The film’s giant village sets erected by art director Ramakrishna have been making headlines for their authentic detailing.
Charan took to Facebook and posted a collage of photographs showcasing the vintage props and sets being used for Rangasthalam. Charan said that the village sets are bringing back the memories of his childhood.
The quaint village kirana store, goli soda, Gold Spot cool drink bottles, bullockcarts, flour mill and thatched huts together offer a nostalgic feeling. Let’s wait to witness the magic unfold on the big screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major change in Lucifer’s Telugu remake?
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states