It’s well-known that Ram Charan’s upcoming romantic drama, Rangasthalam 1985, is a period drama set in the mid 80s in a village. The film’s giant village sets erected by art director Ramakrishna have been making headlines for their authentic detailing.
Charan took to Facebook and posted a collage of photographs showcasing the vintage props and sets being used for Rangasthalam. Charan said that the village sets are bringing back the memories of his childhood.
The quaint village kirana store, goli soda, Gold Spot cool drink bottles, bullockcarts, flour mill and thatched huts together offer a nostalgic feeling. Let’s wait to witness the magic unfold on the big screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-05-2019
- In the end, will Prabhas dub for Saaho’s Hindi version?
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho