Ram Charan has wrapped up his new film Dhruva and is busy in its post production stages. Currently, he is dubbing for the film and is going all out for his scenes. The film has some very interesting confrontational scenes which will be the highlight of this action entertainer.
The dubbing formalities are nearing its completion and promotions of this film are on in full swing. Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover