Ram Charan’s upcoming film in V V Vinayak’s direction is currently being shot in Dubai. Sources say that he’s shooting for a song in Dubai and after completing the song, the film unit will head to different locales in Europe to shoot some scenes and also songs. Kajal and Amala Paul are playing lead roles in the film. DVV Danayya is producing this film and Thaman is scoring the music. For the past few weeks, Ram Charan has been juggling between shooting for V V Vinayak’s untitled film, Vamsi Paidipally’s Yevadu and Zanjeer’s remake in Hindi. He’s likely to take a long break in June as he and Upasana are going to tie the knot on June 14.
- Nani’s Honesty Wins Hearts On Twitter
- Saamy²’s Trailer Launch Postponed
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram
- Star Actress To Act In A Superhero Film
- Mahanati’s latest worldwide collections