Ram Charan’s upcoming film Rangasthalam 1985 is one of the most eagerly awaited films of the year. Directed by Sukumar, the film is set in a village backdrop and it’s going to explore the milieu of 80s. The film is now in the last stage of production.
The entire crew is currently in Rajahmundry for what’s being reported as the last leg of shooting. Ram Charan joined the sets of the film today and he seemed quite excited about going back to the region where he has already spent quite a few days to shoot for this film.
““Rajamundry bound for the next few days…Good to be back shooting closer to the beauty of Godavari and people’s love here!! #Rangasthalam,” Ram Charan posted on Facebook. Samantha is the lead actress in this film. DSP has scored the music and Rathnavelu is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens in March this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film