Super star Ram Charan, is leaving no stone unturned for his next film with Sreenu Vytla. Reports reveal that Charan will be seen in a all new muscular look in the film. In order to achieve this look, Charan he has hired Samir Jaura as his specialist fitness trainer.
Samir Jaura is a Mumbai based fitness trainer, who has worked with the likes of Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar for their respective films. Samir is already in Hyderabad, and has started training with the star. Charan is said to undergo rigorous training for about four months, and will be on a strict diet with perfect balance of proteins, carbohydrates and strength training.
Presently, he is busy shooting for Krishna Vamsi’s Govindudu Andari Vaadele.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni