After wrapping up an intense first schedule for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historic biopic, Sye Raa, the film’s director Surender Reddy and producer Ram Charan are currently rejuvenating themselves in Dubai. Both Charan and Surender Reddy are reportedly celebrating the New Year in the iconic desert land along with their families.
Sye Raa’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad in December. The entire unit, including Chiru and Ram Charan, are quite satisfied with the output and the way Suri had handled the proceedings on the sets. Charan and Suri will soon return to Hyderabad and plan Sye Raa’s second schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film