After wrapping up an intense first schedule for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historic biopic, Sye Raa, the film’s director Surender Reddy and producer Ram Charan are currently rejuvenating themselves in Dubai. Both Charan and Surender Reddy are reportedly celebrating the New Year in the iconic desert land along with their families.
Sye Raa’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad in December. The entire unit, including Chiru and Ram Charan, are quite satisfied with the output and the way Suri had handled the proceedings on the sets. Charan and Suri will soon return to Hyderabad and plan Sye Raa’s second schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized
- Tamil superstar decides to take a pay cut for his next
- Naveen Chandra becomes the talk of the town in Tollywood