After wrapping up an intense first schedule for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historic biopic, Sye Raa, the film’s director Surender Reddy and producer Ram Charan are currently rejuvenating themselves in Dubai. Both Charan and Surender Reddy are reportedly celebrating the New Year in the iconic desert land along with their families.
Sye Raa’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad in December. The entire unit, including Chiru and Ram Charan, are quite satisfied with the output and the way Suri had handled the proceedings on the sets. Charan and Suri will soon return to Hyderabad and plan Sye Raa’s second schedule.
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha
- Suriya’s NGK to be pushed to May?