The centenary celebrations of Telugu cinema’s stalwart Sr. NTR happened yesterday in Hyderabad. Many noted celebrities from TFI graced it, and star hero Ram Charan too attended it. At the event, Charan spoke highly about the legendary actor and shared his fond memories of him.
Now Charan took to his Twitter and wrote that it was indeed an honor to be present at the centenary celebrations of the pride of Telugu cinema Sr. NTR. Charan wrote that he learned “strength in solidarity” from Sr. NTR and added that everyone should work together to keep Sr. NTR’s dream alive.
On the work front, Charan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming project Game Changer directed by Shankar. This political drama is expected to hit the screens next year. Up next, he will be working with Uppena director Buchi Babu Sana on a rural action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food