The theatrical trailer of Ram Charan’s soon-to-release period village drama, Rangasthalam, has been a massive hit and Charan was a huge revelation in his ‘Sound Engineer’ Chitti Babu’s role. Charan’s performance is expected to be one of the major highlights of this much-awaited movie.
Now, Rangasthalam’s cinematographer Rathnavelu, in a recent interview with a popular Tamil entertainment portal, was all praises for Charan’s performance. Rathnavelu said that Ram Charan is a spontaneous and a one-take actor. Randy went on to say that he had seen magic in many of the first takes given by Ram Charan and that the actor will earn huge acclaim for his performance in Rangasthalam.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar and co-starring Samantha, Jagapathi Babu and Aadhi Pinisetty etc, is slated to hit the screens on March 30. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Director Teja tests positive for COVID 19
- Mumbai cops-Sushanth searched for ways to kill himself
- Chiranjeevi posts memorable video on Rakhi
- Crazy twist revealed from Vishnu Manchu’s next
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami