The theatrical trailer of Ram Charan’s soon-to-release period village drama, Rangasthalam, has been a massive hit and Charan was a huge revelation in his ‘Sound Engineer’ Chitti Babu’s role. Charan’s performance is expected to be one of the major highlights of this much-awaited movie.
Now, Rangasthalam’s cinematographer Rathnavelu, in a recent interview with a popular Tamil entertainment portal, was all praises for Charan’s performance. Rathnavelu said that Ram Charan is a spontaneous and a one-take actor. Randy went on to say that he had seen magic in many of the first takes given by Ram Charan and that the actor will earn huge acclaim for his performance in Rangasthalam.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar and co-starring Samantha, Jagapathi Babu and Aadhi Pinisetty etc, is slated to hit the screens on March 30. Mythri Movie Makers banner has bankrolled the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?