Ram Charan Tej has a new pasttime – playing ‘Angry Birds’ on his iPad, whenever he finds time. Apparently, the game has got him so addicted that he even shared it with his fans on Twitter. While the game first came into existence in 2009, it became a smash hit in 2010 and it’s touted as one of the most popular games in the world today. Ram Charan Tej is currently shooting for Sampath Nandi’s Rachcha. Tamannaah is his co-star in the film. He’s going to begin shooting for V V Vinayak’s untitled film and Vamshi Paidipally’s Yevadu later this month. 2012 is a busy year for the actor with at least two to three releases by the end of the year, apart from his wedding with Upasana Kamineni, if sources are to be believed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses