Charan will be vouching for the safety and the importance of women empowerment along with the knowledge on women’s rights. He will be the face of the campaign.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan is prepared to join the new schedule of Thani Oruvan’s remake from the 14th of this month. The actor, apart from films, also took up a few social causes in the past.
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?