Charan will be vouching for the safety and the importance of women empowerment along with the knowledge on women’s rights. He will be the face of the campaign.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan is prepared to join the new schedule of Thani Oruvan’s remake from the 14th of this month. The actor, apart from films, also took up a few social causes in the past.
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched
- Mahesh unveils his Madame Tussauds wax statue
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara
- iSmart Shankar’s Goa schedule wrapped up
- Heroine finalized for Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 1st weekend Krishna shares