Charan will be vouching for the safety and the importance of women empowerment along with the knowledge on women’s rights. He will be the face of the campaign.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan is prepared to join the new schedule of Thani Oruvan’s remake from the 14th of this month. The actor, apart from films, also took up a few social causes in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan to join Vakeel Saab’s sets soon
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet, Shraddha and Sara