To enthral his ardent fan base, Megastar Chiranjeevi is shifting his interest from politics to movies. Recently, a formal announcement has been made regarding his landmark 150th flick. Ace film maker Puri Jagannadh will handle the direction and the movie will be produced by his son Ram Charan.
In a recent media interaction, Ram Charan has revealed few interesting facts about this much anticipated project. He said that the movie will include all commercial elements to entertain fans and family audience. He also added that it will be a great pleasure for him if he gets a chance to appear in a guest role in this flick.
Charan also quashed all the ongoing rumours regarding the plagiarism of script and said that Puri holds the complete rightness on the script and it is not inspired by any other story.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru- Impactful and massy
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb